Condo Insurance

Looking for Condo Insurance in Elizabeth New Jersey?

RCX Insurance has you covered!


Condo insurance (also referred to as an H0-6 policy) covers your condo unit where your condo association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas.


Association by-laws vary, but condo owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in. Things like your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover.


Getting a copy of those by-laws is a good idea so you can understand what your responsibilities are in the event of a claim. We can help you understand the fine print.


Condo insurance for Town-homes


It’s also important to understand that some town-homes are insured like condos, and therefore require an H0-6 policy.


If you live in a town-home, be sure that you have the correct type of insurance.

RCX Insurance is here to help you understand the differences between a homeowners policy and a condo policy.


How to get started on your quote


To get started on your quote, call  our office or click over to our quotes page. Either way we’ll make the process simple!



Contact Info:

Do you have a question, or need assistance with your insurance? We’re just one call or email away.


          847 E. Jersey St. Elizabeth, NJ 07201





   Hours of Operation:

        Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM

        Saturday 9AM-2PM